I am so excited to be nominated a second time this month for the Liebster Award and I would like to thank my sweet friend and fellow blogger extraordinaire from beautiful India, Bhavya Mishra https://chicwithmessybun.wordpress.com/
Bhavya, you have the best URL name!
Here are the rules to be followed:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I would like to nominate:
Questions I was asked by ChicWithMessyBun:
- If you could go to the future, where would it be? And why?
I have always wanted to go to Fiji. The white sandy beaches against the turquoise crystal clear water is so beautiful. I love the hotel huts that sit over the ocean and have glass bottom floors so when you are in your hotel room, you can see the fish swimming under you. I know I will get there one day!
- What is your western zodiac sign?
I am a Capricorn which falls between December 22nd – January 19th I was born Dec. 29th and the year is not that important! 😉 Capricorns are known for being hard working, loving, patient and resourceful. We don’t have any bad habits… LOL!
- What was the turning point of your life?
I have had many but if I had to name the first one, it was when I became a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room. This profession opened my eyes and heart to people who truly needed help because they were either injured or sick and needed to heal with as much help as possible. I felt like I could make a difference and even though there were times when I felt scared to do something, I did it anyway and it has helped me to this day in dealing with different events. I have more compassion inside of me because of being a nurse which I am very grateful for.
- What is the most important thing to you?
That’s an easy one. Honesty and Trust. There’s a great quote about honesty; “being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.” ~John Lennon. And another great quote about trust; “Trust is like a paper, once it’s crumpled up, it can’t be perfect again.” ~ Unknown
- Who is your favorite blogger? You can’t dodge or give a diplomatic answer to this one. Not allowed.
Very interesting question here. Well, I have to say that I REALLY love all the young WP bloggers from all around the world. I can’t believe how insightful, wise and open hearted people are at such young ages. Bravo to you my friends! I’m very impressed and I love your style on how you write blogs, poetry and how you express your thoughts and feelings. It’s nice to see both men and women pouring their hearts out on love and heartbreak at such a young age, it’s beautiful. Did I dodge that one?
My questions to my nominees:
- Imagine it’s your 80th birthday and all your friends and family are present for your celebration. There will be a tribute being made in your honor, what would you like to hear people say about you?
- If your house was on fire and you had only minutes to get out, what 3 things would you grab first and why?
- If you could choose to be one animal in the animal kingdom, which one would it be and why?
- Imagine you just had the most perfect day of your life. Looking back on your day, what happened?
- What is your favorite ice cream? (this one’s easy )
Thank you for participating in the Liebster Award, I purposely chose only a few questions so you can complete this and I can’t wait to see all your answers soon! No excuses! 😉
I love WordPress and everyone here …
Thanks again Bhavya, A.K.A Chicwithmessybun , you’re awesome! 🙂