I am so excited to be nominated a second time this month for the Liebster Award and I would like to thank my sweet friend and fellow blogger extraordinaire from beautiful India, Bhavya Mishra https://chicwithmessybun.wordpress.com/
Bhavya, you have the best URL name!
Here are the rules to be followed:
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
I would like to nominate:
Questions I was asked by ChicWithMessyBun:
- If you could go to the future, where would it be? And why?
I have always wanted to go to Fiji. The white sandy beaches against the turquoise crystal clear water is so beautiful. I love the hotel huts that sit over the ocean and have glass bottom floors so when you are in your hotel room, you can see the fish swimming under you. I know I will get there one day!
- What is your western zodiac sign?
I am a Capricorn which falls between December 22nd – January 19th I was born Dec. 29th and the year is not that important! 😉 Capricorns are known for being hard working, loving, patient and resourceful. We don’t have any bad habits… LOL!
- What was the turning point of your life?
I have had many but if I had to name the first one, it was when I became a Registered Nurse in the Operating Room. This profession opened my eyes and heart to people who truly needed help because they were either injured or sick and needed to heal with as much help as possible. I felt like I could make a difference and even though there were times when I felt scared to do something, I did it anyway and it has helped me to this day in dealing with different events. I have more compassion inside of me because of being a nurse which I am very grateful for.
- What is the most important thing to you?
That’s an easy one. Honesty and Trust. There’s a great quote about honesty; “being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it will always get you the right ones.” ~John Lennon. And another great quote about trust; “Trust is like a paper, once it’s crumpled up, it can’t be perfect again.” ~ Unknown
- Who is your favorite blogger? You can’t dodge or give a diplomatic answer to this one. Not allowed.
Very interesting question here. Well, I have to say that I REALLY love all the young WP bloggers from all around the world. I can’t believe how insightful, wise and open hearted people are at such young ages. Bravo to you my friends! I’m very impressed and I love your style on how you write blogs, poetry and how you express your thoughts and feelings. It’s nice to see both men and women pouring their hearts out on love and heartbreak at such a young age, it’s beautiful. Did I dodge that one?
My questions to my nominees:
- Imagine it’s your 80th birthday and all your friends and family are present for your celebration. There will be a tribute being made in your honor, what would you like to hear people say about you?
- If your house was on fire and you had only minutes to get out, what 3 things would you grab first and why?
- If you could choose to be one animal in the animal kingdom, which one would it be and why?
- Imagine you just had the most perfect day of your life. Looking back on your day, what happened?
- What is your favorite ice cream? (this one’s easy )
Thank you for participating in the Liebster Award, I purposely chose only a few questions so you can complete this and I can’t wait to see all your answers soon! No excuses! 😉
I love WordPress and everyone here …
Thanks again Bhavya, A.K.A Chicwithmessybun , you’re awesome! 🙂
Saturday morning I had a beautiful surprise waiting for me in my inbox when I woke up! One of my fellow amazing bloggers, Khushboo Singh at https://khushbuwrites.wordpress.com/ nominated me for a Liebster Award! 🙂
Khushboo, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for thinking of me and including me in your choices of world bloggers! I think you are a wonderful writer and an awesome person! 🙂
THE RULES: (you can copy and paste these)
– Insert the Liebster award logo in your post
– Thank and link those who nominated you
– (After reading the official rules) You also have to reveal 11 interesting facts about yourself!
– Answer the questions designated by the blogger who nominated you
– Nominate up to 11 other new bloggers with less than 100 followers
– Ask 11 questions of your own to your nominees that they have to answer
– Notify your nominees about The Liebster Award
– Include instructions of the process in your post
11 Interesting Facts About Me!
- I love to cook and eat every type of food from many countries. Thank goodness I’m not picky!
- Due to this love affair with food, I am addicted to fitness such as Zumba, PiYo and walking forever with my music in nature. It’s all under control 🙂
- My favorite compliment is “you look younger than your age..” HA! I’ve been 29 for a long time 😉
- I am a Registered Nurse and a Life Coach. Yep, two helping professions all rolled up into one!
- 100% Canadian girl and I speak English and French. My English is much better by the way…
- I was married before but now I’m not. Now you know 😉 There’s a silver lining in everything…
- I have two amazing boys whom I love and they love me every day
- Quotes inspire me like crazy
- I love the rain, especially thunderstorms
- Travel is my escape and I plan on doing that very soon and often
- I believe everything happens for a reason and there are no coincidences in life, only miracles
Questions Khushboo asked me and my replies:
- What’s the strangest talent you have? I used to be able to play the piano with my eyes closed..
- Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you? Poems yes, songs no.
- What was your childhood nickname? Good question, I honestly don’t remember!
- What’s the weirdest thing you have done in your life till now? Sing karaoke in public, maybe this answer should also go in question #7! Haha!
- Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others. Eat ice cream out of the container with a spoon! I can’t believe I just wrote that…
- Do you have any strange phobias? Nothing scares me or grosses me out, I’m a nurse right? 😉
- Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? Yes, my son dared me to go on Space Mountain at Disney in Florida. He was fine but my life flashed before my eyes 100 times!
- What is the purpose behind your blog? To write about things we all deal with in life so we know we’re not alone but connected. Nobody is perfect and writing about it is healing
- Choose one- Sleeping or eating? (sorry, can’t think of anything else) Eating for sure, hands down!
- Your lucky number? 11
- Your life’s motto? When dealing with a difficult situation, I live by the saying; “The only way out is through it.”
I would like to further nominate:
My Questions to You:
- Name two things/people that inspire you
- What is your current goal in life?
- Why is that goal important to you?
- Imagine the word LOVE written in giant letters on a movie screen, when you see this word up there, what do you feel or think of?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world and money was not an issue, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite food(s)?
- How do you use your creativity?
- What languages do you speak?
- What is your favorite thing to do on your day off?
- What do you try to avoid doing?
- Do you have any pets? If yes which kind and if no, what kind would you like to have?
And that’s it! I hope you all have fun answering these questions and passing around the award! Keep blogging because I love reading your stuff, it really inspires me and inspiration is what life is all about! We’re all in this together. 🙂